GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number, State Wise Contact Number/Support
Here we are sharing GST Customer Department Details like GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number, GST State Wise Contact Number/Support, 24X7 Complaint Helpline, 24 Hours Service Email Id. GST customer care department is available in all Indian languages such as Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Malayala. All the information provided in this post is helpful for getting solution of any query related to GST registration or any suggestions or feedback.
About Goods and Services tax (GST)?
GST is a single tax for Good or Serveries. This is one indirect tax for the whole national. Goods and Services tax (GST) is brought in action from the 1st June 2017. GST is an initiative taken by the Government to improve the economy structure of the country.
Many our visitor’s have asked us Many Question’s and We have analysed all of them.
For our visitor’s we are sharing all possible solution’s of them.
Q- What are the goods and services tax rates under GST bill?
A- 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% .
Q- What is GST bill?
A- It is a bill introduced and passed by the Union Government.
Q- Where Do You Register for the GST?
A- The GST network is a non -governmental private organisation which will provide I-T infrastructure and support tom the government, taxpayer. The government has a 24.5% stake in the GSTN.
Government will take tax on similar things which is shred below-
- Entertainment Tax
- Entry Tax
- Purchase Tax
- Luxury Tax
- Tax on Lottery
- Value Added Tax
- Central Excise Dut
- Additional Excise Duty
- Customer Duty.
Goods and Services tax (“GST) provide Customer Care Helpline Phone Number” Services in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra, Maharashtra, and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Goa, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Puduchery, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal and many more states.
Common Goods and Services tax GST Customers Issue-
- Registration Issue
- Tax Slabs: Problems for Small Unorganised Wholesalers
- Creating Invoices and Filing Returns Not Easy
- Filing GST Returns Remains Error Prone
- Some Pertinent Issues for Small Traders
- GST and Fiscal Fractures issues.
GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number- 1800 103 9271
The number shared above is Toll-free so no need to worry about call charges and you can ask any General Inquires, Problem and issues on this number. The old age people generally require special attention to deal with terrible situations. Thus for them, GST Toll-Free Number is available 24/7 emergency services. Due to change in technology, everyone is trying to stepping out forward to meet with changes. Thus for this customer care services are helping people in every field.
GST Helpline- How To Contact GST Customer Care Department
Here we are mention all useful Contact information related to GST. In case you have facing any kind of issues like GST registration, GST return filing, GST payments. Then you can contact GST Customer Service Helpline Number- 0120-4888999.
GST State Wise Helpline Numbers
Call on given below ”GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number”, State Wise Contact Number/Support and get any information about GST Services and you can check other states.
- Andhra Pradesh Helpline Number– 0866-2550822
- Gujarat Customer Care Phone Number- 079-26576856 / 26576858
- Punjab Contact Number– +91-8283801179
- Bihar Customer Care Complaint Number– 0612 2214741
- Himachal Pradesh 24×7 Toll Free Complaint Number– 18001808066
- Madhya Pradesh 24 Hours Services Number– 18002330440
- Odisha Toll Free Helpline Number -18003456753
States Goods and Services tax Helpline Phone Number
GST Helpdesk Helpline Number– 0124-4688999
If you are unable to connect then you can also dial above number this numbers is not a toll free number. we have also shared a alternative of the above provided GST National Toll Free Helpline.
GST Customer Service Online Complaint Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number then you can also use email id address for your issues, complaints, feedback and suggestion and you will get solution in 2 working days.
We are also going to provide some useful Contact details of “Central Board of Excise Duty” which include Mitra Contact Helpline Number & Email Id.
CBEC 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number- 1800 1200 232
- CBEC Support Email Id- email@example.com
GST Officers Names with Contact Phone Numbers and Email Id-
- Sh. Shashank Priya – 21400543/ 23762656(258) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh. Dheeraj Rastogi – 21400539/ 23762656(188) – Dheeraj.email@example.com
- Sh. Gauri Shankar Sinha – 21400542/ 23762656(101) – Gs.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh. Jagmohan – 21400541/ 23762656(102) – Jagmohan.email@example.com
- Ms. Thari Sitki – 23762656(116) – Thari.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh. Rakesh Aggarwal – 23762656(180) – Rakesh.email@example.com
- Sh. T.G. Kaushik – 23762656(113) – Kaushik.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh. Arun Goyal – 21400540/ 23762656(181) – email@example.com
You can also contact GST’s customer support team via social media channels. You will get all latest updates news and information related to GST through Facebook Page, Twitter Page, YouTube Page.
GST Helpdesk On Social Media-
- Twitter Page- twitter.com/gstindia
- Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/Goods-and-Services-Tax-1674179706229522/
- Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYpOk92qurlO5t-Z_y-bOQ
You can get more details about GST through their official website- www.gst.gov.in
We identify every possible way by which you can contact the “GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number and Complaint Phone Numbers, State Wise Contact Number/Support.
GST Complaint Helpline Options Online– www.gsthelplineindia.com/contact.php
If customer have any queries on the information provided, then please post them in the comments box. Also, do share our web pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus with others who might need the information.
This post shared all contact service helpline phone number of gst such as GST Customer Care 24 Hours Toll Free Helpline Number for Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, New Delhi NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Bihar, Maharashtr, Bangalore, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir and other cities.